- FTP files directly from your application in synchronous or asynchronous mode.
- Support for FTPS - FTP over SSL 3.0 and TLS 1.0
- All popular FTP servers and proxies are supported.
- Resume (restart) FTP uploads and downloads
- Automatically handles One-Time Password (OTP), also known as S/KEY authentication.
- Supports international filenames in all major languages
- Upload and download to or from in-memory strings or byte arrays.
- Automatic directory listing parser for FTP servers on Unix, Windows, Netware, AS/400, VAX/VMS, IBM Mainframes, and other legacy formats.
- Events for upload/download progress monitoring.
- Session logging
- XCRC verification of uploads and downloads
- Mode-Z compression
- Synchronize local directory tree with remote directory tree in either direction
- All operations are abortable
- Heartbeat event callbacks with abort cabability
- Real-time upload/download data transfer rate properties
- Real-time #bytes received/sent properties for async transfers
- Percentage completion events for uploads and downloads
- Secure FTP (FTPS) using AUTH TLS
- Implicit Secure FTP SSL on Port 990 (or whichever port is used by the FTP server for SSL/TLS)
- Clear the Control Channel (CCC) after FTPS Authentication
- Supports FTPS behind Network Address Translating (NAT) Routers such as DSL/Cable Modems
- Delete an entire remote directory tree in a single line of code
- Upload an entire directory tree in a single line of code
- Download an entire remote directory tree in a single line of code
- Copy remote files to your local filesystem.
- Copy files from your local filesystem to the FTP server.
- Download text and binary files and access directly in memory.
- Upload to FTP site directly from memory.
- Create remote directory.
- Rename remote files and directories.
- Delete remote files and directories.
- Get remote directory listing as XML.
- Support for asynchronous uploads and downloads.
- Active and passive transfer modes.
- Binary and ASCII transfers.
- FTP proxy servers are supported.
- Server specific commands supported (SITE command) - such as setting access permissions on Unix FTP servers.
- Stream support - streaming download to local files, streaming upload from local files.
- Large file support - upload or download files larger than 4 GB.
- Auto-determine proxy settings
- SOCKS4/SOCKS5 proxy support.
- Auto-determine valid connection settings
- Specify port range for PORT mode data transfers (i.e. Active mode).
- Supports QUOTE and SYST
- Allows for client SSL certificate to be used for SSL connections.
- Provides access to FTP SSL server certificate for verification.
- Royalty-free licensing
- License covers all programming languages: .NET, ActiveX, C++, Ruby, Perl, Python, Java, etc.
Statement. Copyright 2000-2015 Chilkat
Software, Inc. All rights reserved.
(Regarding the usage of the Android logo) Portions of this page are reproduced from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons
3.0 Attribution License.
Send feedback to email@example.com
Software components and libraries for Linux, MAC OS X, IOS (IPhone), Android™, Solaris, HP-UX, RHEL/CentOS, FreeBSD
Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 2003 Server, 2008 Server, etc.