IMAP Component Features
- Supports S/MIME signed and encrypted email.
- Supports TLS/SSL IMAP (Both implicit and explicit via STARTTLS).
- Works with Exchange Server (all versions)
- Works with all IMAP servers
- Supports SSH tunneling (port forwarding).
- Full set of mailbox management features for adding, deleting, and renaming mailboxes.
- Easy to manage mail item flags for "seen", "draft", "answered", and "flagged".
- Preview mail by retrieving message summaries.
- Full mailbox sort and search capability.
- Easy access to all message parts and recipients.
- Easy access to attachments.
- Programs can work using either UIDs or sequence numbers.
- Single license includes all languages/platforms: .NET, IMAP ActiveX, Perl, Python, Ruby, Java, C++, x64, etc.
- Supports non-English folder names (i.e. UTF-7 mailbox names).
- SOCKS4, SOCKS5 proxy support.
- HTTP proxy support
- Supports multi-threaded applications.
- Event callbacks for progress monitoring and abort cabability.
- Stress-tested in ASP web farms with large numbers of simultaneous sessions.
- Thread safe.
- License provides for royalty-free redistribution of components with your application.
- Reliable and expertly engineered.
- Designed to hide the complexities of the IMAP protocol.
Statement. Copyright 2000-2018 Chilkat
Software, Inc. All rights reserved.
(Regarding the usage of the Android logo) Portions of this page are reproduced from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons
3.0 Attribution License.
Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Software components and libraries for Linux, MAC OS X, iOS, Android™, Solaris, RHEL/CentOS, FreeBSD, MinGW
Azure, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7, 2003 Server, 2008 Server, etc.