Question: Our company is looking to purchase your .Net Components. What would the package price be for a single server implementation?
We plan to use the Email components (IMAP, Bounce, Email etc.). Also, will this license be have a time limit (i.e. 1 year subscription) wherein we will need to renew the license or just a one purchase deal?
The pricing is based on the number of developers supported. A 1-Developer Subscription is $289 USD. The components may be installed on any number of computers or servers, and used in any number of projects / products. The license has no time limit. The only thing that expires after one year is support. In addition:
- The Subscription provides licenses to all existing Chilkat components, as well as any new components released within a year of your purchase.
- Chilkat licenses cover *all* platforms — .NET, ActiveX, C++ libs, Ruby, Perl, Python, Java, x64, etc. (and any new platforms released in the future).
- New version upgrades are always free. The full versions of the components are always available at http://www.chilkatsoft.com/downloads.asp You may update to the latest version at any point in the future by simply downloading and using the latest version.
- Support is 1-year and unlimited in the number of incidents.
- The license provides for royalty-free redistribution. This means that you may include the Chilkat DLL(s) in your application’s installer.
Chilkat Upgrade Policy: You may always upgrade to a Subscription for the difference in price based on what you’ve already paid: Chilkat Upgrades.
Support Renewal: Support may be renewed by either (1) repurchasing the license, (2) upgrading to a Subscription, or (3) renewing support for a Subscription ($129 for a 1-Developer Renewal).