- ZIP64 format extensions supported. No limitations on size for files within a .zip, or the total size of a .zip.
- No limitations on the number of files that may be contained within a single .zip (this is a ZIP64 feature).
- Can read/write Zips with WinZip-compatible AES strong encryption.
- Supports Unicode filename zip file format extensions.
- Events for zip/unzip progress monitoring.
- Zip an entire directory tree.
- Append entries to a Zip from in-memory data.
- Create or open in-memory Zips.
- Create self-extracting executables.
- Create password-protected Zip files.
- Unzip only files that match a filename pattern.
- Option to discard path information when zipping.
- Option to append a path prefix when zipping.
- Option to create self-extracting EXEs with or without interfaces.
- Ability to customize icon and interface when creating an EXE.
- Ability to specify an auto-run file when creating an EXE.
- Ability to specify a pre-defined unzip directory for an EXE.
- Handles Unicode filenames.
- Provides in-memory access to compressed or uncompressed data.
- Easy FirstEntry/NextEntry methods for iterating over a Zip.
- Can embed Zips in your own EXEs.
- OpenMyEmbedded opens the Zip that has been embedded in the caller's EXE.
- Set exclusion patterns when zipping.
- Option to specify a target directory and discard path information when unzipping.
- Can unzip only files that are newer.
- Read/write comments within a Zip.
- Ability to inflate directly to in-memory byte array or string.
- Includes a Bz2 object/class to create or decompress the .bz2 file format.
- Includes a GZip object/class to create or decompress the .gz file format.
- Includes a Unix compress object/class to create or decompress the .Z file format using LZW compression.
Bundle, which includes licenses for all components and
libraries offered by Chilkat, can be purchased for $289
Statement. Copyright 2000-2013 Chilkat
Software, Inc. All rights reserved.
(Regarding the usage of the Android logo) Portions of this page are reproduced from work created and shared by Google
and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons
3.0 Attribution License.
Send feedback to email@example.com
Software components and libraries for Linux, MAC OS X, IOS (IPhone), Android™, QNX, Solaris, HP-UX, RHEL/CentOS, FreeBSD
Windows 8, Modern UI, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 2003 Server, 2008 Server, and Windows 95/98/NT4.