Chilkat Java Data Compression Component
Chilkat Java Library Downloads for Windows, Linux, Solaris, and MAC OS X
Java PPMD Examples
Java Deflate Examples
Java Bzip2 Examples
Java LZW Examples
The Chilkat Compression component provides general in-memory data compression. It supports the following compression algorithms: PPMD, Deflate, Bzip2, and LZW. It provides "Begin", "More", and "End" methods allowing for large amounts of data to be compressed in streaming mode.
Java Data Compression Component Features
- PPMD Compression - Best algorithm for compressing text.
- Bzip2 Compression
- Deflate Compression - The algorithm most commonly used for .zip
- LZW Compression
- Compress and decompress in streaming mode w/ Begin, More, and End methods.
- Work directly with hex or base64 encoded string representations of compressed data.
- Simple CompressFile method for file compression.
- Thread safe.
Statement. Copyright 2000-2016 Chilkat
Software, Inc. All rights reserved.
(Regarding the usage of the Android logo) Portions of this page are reproduced from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons
3.0 Attribution License.
Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Software components and libraries for Linux, MAC OS X, iOS, Android™, Solaris, RHEL/CentOS, FreeBSD, MinGW
Azure, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003 Server, 2008 Server, etc.