A couple of questions regarding Crypt ActiveX:
- Do you support, or plan to support, full file encryption?
- Am I correct in that your support of the Rijndael algorithm is saying, somewhat obliquely, that you support AES?
- What versions of Windows are supported?
- The latest version of Chilkat Crypt has EncryptFile and DecryptFile methods that allow any size file to be encrypted.
- Yes, AES is a synonym for Rijndael. (In other words, AES = Rijndael)
- The ActiveX works on Windows 2000, XP, Server 2003, etc.
If you need Win95/98/ME/NT4.0 support, Chilkat can provide an alternate build that runs on these.
However, Chilkat will eventually drop support for these older platforms.