CkoCreateCS Objective-C Reference Documentation
Factory class for creating certificate store objects.
This class is specific to the Windows operating system, and therefore is only available on Windows systems.
- (NSString *)DebugLogFilePath;
- (void)setDebugLogFilePath: (NSString *)input;
If set to a file path, causes each Chilkat method or property call to automatically append it's LastErrorText to the specified log file. The information is appended such that if a hang or crash occurs, it is possible to see the context in which the problem occurred, as well as a history of all Chilkat calls up to the point of the problem. The VerboseLogging property can be set to provide more detailed information.
This property is typically used for debugging the rare cases where a Chilkat method call hangs or generates an exception that halts program execution (i.e. crashes).
A hang or crash should generally never happen. The typical causes of a hang are:
- a timeout related property was set to 0 to explicitly indicate that an infinite timeout is desired,
- the hang is actually a hang within an event callback (i.e. it is a hang within the application code), or
- there is an internal problem (bug) in the Chilkat code that causes the hang.
- (NSString *)LastErrorHtml;
Provides information in HTML format about the last method/property called. If a method call returns a value indicating failure, or behaves unexpectedly, examine this property to get more information.
- (NSString *)LastErrorText;
Provides information in plain-text format about the last method/property called. If a method call returns a value indicating failure, or behaves unexpectedly, examine this property to get more information.
Concept of LastErrorText
LastErrorText Standard Information
- (NSString *)LastErrorXml;
Provides information in XML format about the last method/property called. If a method call returns a value indicating failure, or behaves unexpectedly, examine this property to get more information.
- (void)setReadOnly: (BOOL)boolVal;
Determines whether certificate stores are opened with read-only or read/write permissions. Only applies to methods such as OpenCurrentUserStore, where the a readOnly parameter is not present.
- (void)setVerboseLogging: (BOOL)boolVal;
If set to YES, then the contents of LastErrorText (or LastErrorXml, or LastErrorHtml) may contain more verbose information. The default value is NO. Verbose logging should only be used for debugging. The potentially large quantity of logged information may adversely affect peformance.
- (NSString *)Version;
Version of the component/library, such as "188.8.131.52"
- (BOOL)SaveLastError:(NSString *)path;
Saves the last-error information (the contents of LastErrorXml) to an XML formatted file.
Returns YES for success, NO for failure.