Socket / SSL Component Features
- SSL/TLS and non-SSL/TLS programming is identical.
- Progress monitoring and abort capability for SSL and non-SSL connections.
- Asynchronously accept connections.
- Asynchronously intiate connection.
- Asynchronously send data.
- Asynchronously receive data.
- DNS Lookup (synchronous and asynchronous)
- Examine server-certificate for SSL connections.
- Optionally use client-certificate for SSL connections.
- Implements both server-side and client-side for SSL.
- Receive strings or byte data on TCP/IP sockets.
- Receive until match.
- Receive until byte.
- Receive until CRLF.
- Heartbeat events for "alive" status.
- Session logging.
- Automatic charset conversion (if desired) when sending/receiving strings.
- Build HTTP request in-memory
- SOCKS4 and SOCKS5 proxy support.
- HTTP proxy support.
- Thread safe.
Statement. Copyright 2000-2018 Chilkat
Software, Inc. All rights reserved.
(Regarding the usage of the Android logo) Portions of this page are reproduced from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons
3.0 Attribution License.
Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Software components and libraries for Linux, MAC OS X, iOS, Android™, Solaris, RHEL/CentOS, FreeBSD, MinGW
Azure, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7, 2003 Server, 2008 Server, etc.