Upload Component Features
- Supports both HTTP and HTTPS protocols.
- Progress monitoring events with percentage completion and "heartbeat" monitoring.
- Abort capability.
- Asynchronous uploads with real-time monitoring of percentage completion and number of bytes transferred.
- Add arbitrary HTTP POST form parameters to your upload.
- Upload multiple files in a single transaction.
- Add arbitrary (custom) HTTP header fields to the HTTP upload.
- Retrieve the HTTP response status, header, and body returned by the web server.
- Thread safe.
Statement. Copyright 2000-2018 Chilkat
Software, Inc. All rights reserved.
(Regarding the usage of the Android logo) Portions of this page are reproduced from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons
3.0 Attribution License.
Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Software components and libraries for Linux, MAC OS X, iOS, Android™, Solaris, RHEL/CentOS, FreeBSD, MinGW
Azure, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7, 2003 Server, 2008 Server, etc.