Buy a Chilkat License
More information about licensing: Licensing Explained
STEP 1: Choose a Licensing Level:
- The Bundle provides licenses to all existing Chilkat classes.
- A 1-Developer license is for a single named developer, 4-Developers allows for up to 4 named developers.
- A Site-Wide license is for any number of developers at a single company location.
- A license is valid across all supported operating systems, programming languages, architectures, frameworks, etc.
- The license covers new versions while support is maintained. Support may be renewed here
STEP 2: Choose a payment method by clicking on either the PayPal or MyCommerce logos.
*Illinois customers must choose MyCommerce.
Paying with a credit card via PayPal is the recommended option.
A PayPal account is NOT needed in most countries. You may "Checkout as Guest" to pay directly with a credit card.
If PayPal gives the error "Sorry - your last action could not be completed.",
MyCommerce/Share-it is an alternative payment processor for online credit card purchases. MyCommerce will automatically include VAT tax. PayPal will not.